Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hypocrisy thy name is Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I'm just sick and tired of this and I cannot understand how Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, can say this kind of thing - and get away with it!



First of all, the Tuscon shooting had nothing whatsoever to do with the Tea Party, as has been proven.

But this elected representative of the people had the unmitigated gall to say:

"We need to make sure that we tone things down ..."

Perhaps she should take her own advice and start by no longer blaming her political opponents for shooting her friend.


Here's a good rant on the subject which points out an additional hypocrisy:

DNC Chair Blames Tea Party for Shootings, Embraces OWS Criminals

3 comments:

skeeter1107 said...

Her comments are covered by media people that believe everything she says.

I've listened to her on this particular instance along with some other statements and I always come away with "WOW."

I'm always torn between, does she actually believe what she saying, or is she simply making outlandish statements for her constituents? I can't decide. But without fail, I come away dumbfounded after listening to her. I've even timed it. It normally takes me about 10 minutes to recover from listening to her. First the pain behind my right eye goes away followed by the receding of the overall numbness.

As an aside, my wife has asked me to stop yelling at the TV when Ms. Wasserman Schultz talks. I do what she says, it works well that way.

Timothy W Higgins said...

Maggie,

Not only is Rep Schultz factually inaccurate, but historically inaccurate.

Of course it might be easy for someone who delivers more than her fair share of vitriolic rhetoric to forget when Rep Preston Brooks (a Democrat) beat Sen Charles Sumner (a Republican) with a cane on the floor of the Senate on May 22, 1856.

I supposed to someone of Rep Schultz's limited perspective (historically and otherwise) such things are more forgivable when they are not random acts of violence by a disturbed individual, but revenge carried out by one elected representative of her own party on another who was not.

-Sepp said...

Debbie is nothing more than Howard Dean in female form.

They used to trap moonbats like her in butterfly nets and try to fix them...or, at least keep them from doing harm.

Google Analytics Alternative