Thursday, November 08, 2012

Where do we go from here?


Where do we go from here? That's the question I'll address tonight when I speak at the monthly meeting of the Fallen Timbers Republican Club.

I'll review what went right, what went wrong and what we need to do in the future - as conservatives who believe in the basic principles of the Republican Party. (Note that I'm talking about our party's principles - not the votes, comments and positions of party leaders and elected officials with an R designation after their name.)

We'll start with the national picture and end up on the local level.

Here are the details:

7:00 PM
Browning Masonic Community
8883 Browning Dr # 79
Waterville, OH 43566

If you can't make the meeting, I'll post comments here tomorrow.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative