Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Quotes of the Day - Herman Cain


In honor of Black History month, we're featuring QOTD focusing on black conservatives. Today's conservative is Herman Cain: businessman, columnist, radio host, author and a Republican candidate for GOP presidential nomination in 2012.






"They say African Americans. I say black people. I’ve only been to Africa once. I’ve been in America all my life!"

"It's time to get real, folks. Hope and change ain't working. Hope and change is not a solution. Hope and change is not a job."

"I am an American. Black. Conservative. I don't use African-American, because I'm American, I'm black and I'm conservative. I don't like people trying to label me. African- American is socially acceptable for some people, but I am not some people."

"Americans need accurate information in order to consider Social Security reform. Too bad the media can't be counted upon to provide it."

"It is not someone's fault if they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed."

"I haven't learned to be politically correct yet."

"One right decision doth not a great president make."


No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative