Thursday, August 29, 2013

Candidate forum for Toledo City Council


My apologies for not being very active in posts this week, but I'm been taking care of some family things and now I'm finished...just in time to remind you of tonight's Candidate Forum for Toledo City Council!

It runs from 6 - 9 p.m. at the Colonial Banquet and Event Center,140 New Towne Square Drive (off Alexis) in Toledo. It's one of the outer buildings at the old Northtown Mall. Here is a map.

Fred LeFebvre is the moderator and the following candidates have been invited:

Joseph Celusta (R)

Bill Delaney (I)

Shaun Enright (D)

Jack Ford (D)

Joshua Fowler (D)

Theresa Gabriel (I)

Ron Johns (R)

Rob Ludeman (R)

James Martin (R)

Adam Martinez (D)

Ernest McCarthy (R)

Alfonso Narvaez (R)

Sean Nestor (G)

James Nowak (R)

Alex Rivera (R)

Sandy Spang (I)

Steven Steel (D)

Larry Sykes (D)

It's hosted by the Northwest Ohio Conservative Coalition, which has established a tradition of hosting candidate forums and offering candidates a chance to meet constituents while giving constituents a chance to ask questions of the candidates.

I hope you'll be able to attend so you can make an informed decision when you vote in the September primary. Twelve of these individuals will go on to the November ballot and six will be elected to represent you.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative