Thursday, December 13, 2012

Something old, something new, somthing blue


I spent the last three days in Chicago with awesome people as we helped develop a format for a new program for 2013. Not only did I learn a lot of new things, but my opinion about the conservative movement was reinforced knowing these individuals are also out there fighting for Consitutional principles.

I won't be able to tell you about the new program until it's introduced and ready to roll out, but I can say that Ohio bloggers and citizen watchdogs will benefit from the work we did and it will, hopefully, benefit all of us in the state.

That's the something new.

As for the something old...do you remember when James O'Keefe caught Democrat Congressman Jim Moran's son telling an undercover investigator how to forge utility bills and steal the votes of Virginia's citizens? Well, Patrick Moran is back in the news:

Moran and his girlfriend were fighting outside 14th Street bar The Getaway around 1:23 a.m. on Dec. 1, according to a police report, over Moran talking to another woman at the bar. Suddenly, Moran allegedly slammed his girlfriend's head into the bar's metal trash can cage.

After the attack, police described Moran's girlfriend as "bleeding heavily from her nose and also observed that her nose and right eye were extremely swollen." One of the ambulance technicians who transported her to Howard University Hospital told police that Moran appeared to have broken her nose and given her a skull fracture under her right eye.

Moran was arrested for felony domestic violence assault, but pleaded the charge down to simple assault today. He was sentenced to probation.

As for the something blue, I'm going over the city of Toledo budget. I know councilmembers are holding town hall meetings on them so I want to get my review done and share with you my questions and what I find. But reading the budget definitely makess me blue.

I'll have more catching up tomorrow and over the weekend.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative