MOLON LABE - How the Second Amendment Guarantees America's Freedom" will have its world premier tonight in theaters and online.
Featuring Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, Alex Jones and G. Edward Griffin, this documentary explores the reasons Americans not only have the right to "keep and bear arms," but the duty to "keep and bear arms" as part of their state militia responsibilities.
You can watch online beginning at 8 p.m. here:
- Alex Jones' InfoWars (www.InfoWars.com)
- Chuck Baldwin Live (www.ChuckBaldwinLive.com/premiere)
- The Daily Bell (www.TheDailyBell.com/premiere)
- Gun Owners of America (www.GunOwners.org)
- Oath Keepers (www.OathKeepers.org/oath/premiere)
- Your Precinct Project (www.YourPrecinctProject.com/premiere)
Filmmaker James Jaeger (FIAT EMPIRE, CORPORATE FASCISM) teamed with constitutional attorney Edwin Vieira Jr. and producer Richard Iott (BEAUTIFUL BOY, CARJACKED) on MOLON LABE, which was inspired by The Sword and Sovereignty, a book by Vieira.
The movie notes how the duty to keep and bear arms, as well as the concept of the militia, are often misunderstood. As a result a "gun-control lobby" has been eroding the original intent of the Founders by passing unconstitutional laws establishing self-defense prohibition zones and destroying the 300-year-old militia system established by WE THE PEOPLE, the press release for the movie states.
You can view the trailer here.