Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family weddings

I love weddings!!!!

I love the pomp, and seeing people I haven't seen, and sharing in the joy as two people become one...

So, if postings are a bit slim over the next several days, it's because I'm helping out with a family wedding. My cousin Mandy and her fiance Jarrod will exchange vows on Saturday, so I'm helping with trips to the airport to pick up arriving guests, food preparation and anything else that needs to be done at the last minute.

But check back, because I'll certainly be commenting on the goings-on around town. And thanks for reading my blog - you've set a record for page views over the last several days!

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Maggie,

To the bride and groom my best wishes.

Mazal Tov!

Google Analytics Alternative