Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Weblog Awards

I'm honored to share with you some news I received today regarding the 2008 Weblog Awards. Thurber's Thoughts has been named a finalist in the Best Political Coverage category.

I'm grateful to Tom Blumer from BizzyBlog who nominated me.

I find myself among very distinguished company. The other finalists in this category are:

India Uncut

Savage Politics

Truthdig

Foreign Policy Watch

No Quarter

From the Left

American Thinker

Pajama Pundit

The Hook

FiveThirtyEight

Townhall

Daily Kos

Politico

Voting for the winner will begin on January 5, 2009, and I'll add the link so you can, hopefully, vote for me.

I considered it such an honor to be nominated and never expected to make it into the finalists. Thank you for your support!

6 comments:

Timothy W Higgins said...

Maggie,

Congratulations on another well-deserved honor.

Cynical Counsel said...

Congrats Maggie...You Con Du It!! My little play on "you can do it"
from the Adam Sandler movies and Rob Schneider.

When the voting happens I will vote as early and often as I can. Hope you are feeling better.

TAHL

Mmatters said...

Very kewl. Major congrats.

gordon gekko said...

Congratulations Maggie.

LargeBill said...

Glad to hear it. Good luck going forward.

Leslie Carbone said...

Congratulations, Maggie!

Google Analytics Alternative