Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blog Tag...Are You It?

Well, there's an interesting little game going around the blogosphere called "Blog Tag," and apparantly, I'm one of the 'its.'

These are the rules imparted to me by my 'tagger,' HoodaThunkit:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

However, this blog post by Jeff Pulver from back in December says that the number of 'facts' and people to tag should be five. So, Hooda, I'm going with the ORIGINAL rules - and I'm sure I could go into some kind of political commentary about checking first for the originator's intent before joining the game...lol

So, five little known facts about me:

1. When I was younger, I used to bite my nails. This so annoyed my grandmother that she resorted to bribery to get me to stop. While it took about 7 years for me to stop this 'despicable habit,' as she called it, I did manage to do this - more because it seemed so important to her. I still have the birthstone ring she bought me in celebration of my accomplishment.

2. I enjoy watching fishing shows - not the bass masters or other small fresh water fish ... the Shark Hunters or Spanish Fly or Offshore Adventures are the ones I like - basically, anything with large, preferable edible, salt water targets.

3. I don't particularly like berries - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries...pretty much berries in general. Although this non-preference has my husband absolutely flumoxed, as he could live on berries alone.

4. I don't drink beer...just never developed a taste for it, I guess.

5. I raced in my first sailboat race at the age of 7.

So, for the second part of the blog-tag, here are those whom I've tagged:

Chad, Right Wing Toledo, Luke at Smoke If You've Got 'Em, Matt at Toledo Tattler, and Kurt at Progressive Toledo.

Enjoy the game!

8 comments:

Jeff Pulver said...

Glad to see you are enjoying the game of "Blog Tag" :)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Maggie,

Details, details...

If anybody was going to check the details, I'm pretty sure that it would have been Maggie ;-)

Thanks for Playing!

And,HI to Jeff ;-)

Unknown said...

I wish I would have visited you before I did the 8...

(smile)

historymike said...

BTW -

Due to the limited campaign to express my outrage over Robert Torres and his crazy TPS votes via strategic hyperlinking to the above Thurber's Thoughts article, Maggie's blog is now the #3 Google search result for "'Robert Torres' TPS."

Viva la RevoluciĆ³n de la InformaciĆ³n!

Maggie said...

Wow Mike - thanks so much!!!

I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten to that #3 spot without your help. Thanks for letting me know.

Right Wing Toledo said...

Egadds... I've been tagged!

OK, off to see the wizzard...

Kurt said...

If I don't do this, will I have 7 years bad luck? I probably will do it, but I'm always cautious about chain letters, so to speak. Additionally, I doubt I know enough bloggers who haven't already done this.

Maggie said...

You should do it anyway, Kurt...and you can do only 5 by following the original rules...

Besides, I want to know those 'details' about you.

:)

Google Analytics Alternative