Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another stint behind the microphone

Well, my first experience behind the "News Talk 1370 WSPD" microphone was a lot of fun - and it must have been okay, because they've invited me back to guest host for Brian Wilson in the 3-6 p.m. time slot.

I'll be doing the show on August 14th and 16th. The topic for the 14th is the minimum wage, with guest Alan Reynolds, economist and a senior fellow at the Cato Institute. The topic on the 16th is the arena and the report being released today (unless you're The Blade who got the report yesterday...a day before the commissioners). My goal is to put the entire report on a website for viewing by all, so you'll have the information necessary to have informed opinions. I'll post here, on Toledo Talk and on Moderate Toledo when it's available.

I should emphasize that these are the planned topics and they could change depending upon any breaking news.

Hope y'all will tune in and call in!

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative