Sunday, September 20, 2009

Light postings this week

Just a heads-up that this week I may not be posting as much as I normally do because I'll be filling in for Brian Wilson on the afternoon drive from 3-6 p.m. on NewsTalk 1370 WSPD.

I'm looking forward to being back on the radio for a bit and re-connecting with the WSPD listeners.

But doing a 3-hour radio show requires a lot of prep work, so the blog will be a lower priority, though I will probably write about the things I don't have time to mention on the show.

I hope you'll tune and join me! If you're not in the Toledo region, you can listen live via the internet.

3 comments:

Timothy W Higgins said...

Maggie,

I look forward to hearing you back on the air this week. I feel for the labor that you will have to put in for prep for 3 hours, having attempted to fill in for you for one.

Casmi said...

I intend on tuning in from down here. Need to keep up on all the stuff that is impacting my interests in Toledo!

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

So you're the Special Guest Host that Fred wouldn't tell us about...

I kinda figured it was going to be you ;-)

BREAK A LEG Maggie!

Oh, and welcome back {-)

Google Analytics Alternative