I've received several notices of upcoming events, so I've compiled them for you.
Toledo-area TAX DAY TEA PARTIES:
* Thursday, April 15th, Hood Park, Perrysburg, 6 p.m.
* Saturday, April 17th, BGSU Clock Tower Mall, 1 p.m.
* Saturday, April 17th, Homecoming Park in Wauseon (Fulton County), 3 p.m.
* Monday, April 19th, Toledo Lucas County Public Library, Maumee Branch. (501 River Rd.)
The Children of Liberty host the Democrat Primary candidates for the vacant Lucas County Commissioner seat, currently held by Mr. Ben Konop.
The following candidates were invited: Carol Contrada, Art Jones, Ben Krompak, Earl Murry, Tim Porter and Michael Zychowicz. Organizers were awaiting confirmation from all candidates.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Debate begins at 6:30 p.m. Seating capacity is 100 people.
* Tuesday, April 20th, Toledo Lucas County Public Library, West Toledo Branch (1320 Sylvania Ave., Toledo)
The Children of Liberty host the Libertarian Primary candidates for Ohio’s 9th Congressional District Representative, the seat currently held by Congresswoman Kaptur. Candidates Joseph Jaffe and Jeremy Swartz will participate.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Debate begins at 6:30 p.m. Seating capacity is 70 people