This year’s conference will feature leaders in government, new media, and grassroots mobilization such as:
* Governor Tim Pawlenty,
* Congresswoman Michele Bachmann,
* Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn,
* Fox News Contributor and best selling author Michelle Malkin,
* Conservative commentator and author Andrew Breitbart,
* Fox News Contributor S.E. Cupp,
* RedState.com's Erick Erickson,
* HotAir.com's Ed Morrissey,
* TownHall.com's Guy Benson,
* the Wall Street Journal's John Fund,
and many more. Click here to learn more about RightOnline.
I’ll be there at RightOnline and AFP Foundation has given me the below discount code for my readers.
Click here to register with the discount code “fightback” to receive 25% off.
For the fourth straight year RightOnline will be at the same time and place as NetRoots Nation, the largest annual gathering of liberal bloggers and activists. The national media will converge on Minneapolis to report on the latest news from both events.
RightOnline will also feature workshops and panels hosted by experts in their respective fields. The areas of focus will include Online Activism 101, Advanced Online Activism, Tools and Resources, Investigative Reporting/Citizen Journalism, Public Policy Issues, and Grassroots Activism.
This will be a great opportunity to network and meet with grassroots activists, influential bloggers, and other representatives of conservative organizations.
I hope you will join us in Minneapolis for this important event. Remember to use the code “fightback” for 25% off.
Hope to see you there!