Sunday, June 08, 2008

Too many inaccuracies for a blog post

This Blade article about the two people vying to be chairman of the Lucas County Republican Party is so filled with distortions and inaccuracies about the Board of Elections, I don't know where to begin!

And it would take an extremely long post to even cover a portion of them, so you'll have to tune in tomorrow to Eye On Toledo at 6 p.m. to hear the FACTS about how the BOE works and get some context for what actually goes on there - rather than the spin the paper wants you to believe.

I may even compare and contrast the descriptors they use for the two 'candidates,' if there is time ... or you can go through the article yourself and pay particular attention to those words and you'll see what I mean.

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I often read (and even comment on) the daily loco, but I rarely believe that what they report is anything close to the truth.

I see it more as JRB "creatively" slanting what is reported to support his previously stated agenda.

That in itself makes it very hard for me to believe..., ever!

navyvet said...

ONE OF AMERICA'S NEWSPAPERS...

AT TIMES, THE NOOZ IS MORE SLANTED THAN THE EDITORIALS.....

PERFECT FOR BIRD CAGE FLOORING...

Google Analytics Alternative