Saturday, September 16, 2006

Apologies

My apologies - I've obviously messed up something because all my posts are now underlined and bolded. I haven't put any underlined or bolded posts in lately, so I don't know how this happened and, despite trying a couple of things, I cannot seem to make it go away.

If you have any experience with this kind of thing or have any suggestions to correct it, I'd be very grateful for your advice!

UPDATE: Many thanks to Lisa Renee at GlassCityJungle for her help in locating what appears to be source of the problem - code in the feed from the SOB Alliance which, when removed, eliminated the bolding and underlining. I'll check back later with the Alliance to see if that was the cause and if I can re-add the links...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are most welcome, I'm just glad we figured it out.

:-)

Matt Hurley said...

That was the cause and it has finally been cleared up... Sorry about that!

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Whew!

And, I missed all of the excitement ;-)

Google Analytics Alternative