Thursday, September 21, 2006

Water Agreement Meeting

The Commissioners have the proposed water agreement with the City of Toledo on our agenda for our meeting on Tuesday, September 26th at 9:30 a.m. This will be a pretty busy meeting as Tom Chema is scheduled to be present to address the arena study (and I have lots of questions).

However, there haven't been any public hearings for the Commissioners to get feedback from the county residents this agreement will impact. So I've scheduled a meeting to gain your input on the issue.

The meeting is Monday, September 25th at 7 p.m. in the Springfield Township Hall on Angola Road.

I hope you will come, learn about the terms of the proposed agreement (if you don't already know), ask questions and get answers, and then provide me with feedback. Jim Shaw, the county's sanitary engineer, will also be available with maps of current service areas and jurisdictions impacted by the proposed agreement.

If you cannot make this meeting and have any questions, you can post them here, email me at the office (mthurber@co.lucas.oh.us) or call my office at 419-213-4229.


No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative