Sunday, December 02, 2007

More Snowy Owl pics - UPDATED

This is the photo that my friend, George, took this afternoon.


When I got home today, the Snowy Owl was sitting on my deck. I didn't want to get too close and scare him away, so these are the best phots I could get from the house with my little 14x digital camera zoom.


These were taken later in the afternoon - he spent the time grooming himself and looking around.


Roo said...

Maggie - it appears as though this creature has adopted you! Perhaps he likes the location as well as you do! :)

Keep an eye on him. He's SO beautiful!

Bird Girl said...

I enjoyed viewing your photos Maggie. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated!

Sherrie Duris

Maggie Thurber said...

Oh how I do wish he stays around for a while ... it was so neat to watch him this afternoon!

G ² said...

What an exciting thing to have it right in your yard... very cool. I'm happy for you!

Google Analytics Alternative