Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Night Radio

Yes, there are radio shows on Sunday night - and tonight, I'll be on one of them!

It's called "Sunday Night Wrap w/ Andrew Z" and features Andrew Z, and his two co-hosts on the 92.5 KISS FM morning show, Jimmy Hamm and Michael Checkoway. It airs from 7-9 p.m. on NewsTalk 1370 WSPD and is a recap of the top news stories of the week - as voted on by news personalities within the area.

Each week, they like to invite a guest to join in the discussion and this week, that guest is me. It should prove interesting and entertaining, as they said I may be the only one who really knows what they're talking about...lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it and, since there's not much on TV on Sunday nights (the football game doesn't start until 8:15), I hope you'll tune and see how your picks for the top 10 news stories match up.

1 comment:

Timothy W Higgins said...

Having missed "Eye on Toledo" for some time now, I look forward to getting caught up on what's going on through your effortss

Google Analytics Alternative