Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~ Rajneesh

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~ Honoré de Balzac

A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don't even have. ~ Robert Brault

Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~ Erich Fromm

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~ Washington Irving

The tie which links mother and child is of such pure and immaculate strength as to be never violated. ~ Washington Irving

I cannot forget my mother. [S]he is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely. ~ Renita Weems

The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~ Carrie Latet

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~ Graycie Harmon

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative