Thursday, July 24, 2008

Obama 'misspeaks' when it comes to his Senate committees

According to TheNextRight.com, Sen. Barak Obama doesn't know what committees he serves on.

Now, I realize that, during a campaign, you get a bit distracted, but I think this statement and the lack of challenge from the 'lame street media' is more indicative of a press who doesn't challenge this candidate. Could you imagine how many times you'd have seen the footage of this 'misstatement' if it had been McCain? Along with references to his age???

1 comment:

Timothy W Higgins said...

Maggie,

Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing the that "change" that this candidate speaks of seems to involve history, geography, and now politics? I find that I too am now searching for "hope". I hope that at some point Mr. Obama is able to get the facts straight.

Google Analytics Alternative