Today I'm in Austin, Texas, at the RightOnline Summit sponsored by Americans For Prosperity.
This afternoon, I'll be moderating a panel discussion on the Map to Victory: How the Right Can Win Online. This morning, we've got the general session including speeches from:
* Michael Steele, Chairman of GOPAC and former Lt. Governor of Maryland
* Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform
* John Fund, editorial writer for The Wall Street Journal
* Steven Moore, from The Wall Street Journal
* Erick Erickson, RedState.com
* Michelle Malkin
I don't think I'll be able to live blog the various speeches, but will post later about the highlights.