Monday, February 06, 2012

Filling in on WSPD - CPAC

This weekend is CPAC 2012, the Conservative Action Political Conference, in Washington D.C.

I'll be filling in for Brian Wilson and the Afternoon Drive on WSPD on Wednesday, Feb. 8th from 3-6 p.m. as Brian travels to CPAC. I hope you'll join me on AM 1370 or on line here.

Thursday through Saturday, I'll be attending my first CPAC. I plan to live blog some of the speeches and breakout sessions - and will definitely stop by radio row to say hello to the WSPD crew.

As a blogger, I'll also have some access to the speakers as they bring them through bloggers row.

If there's something in particular you'd like asked of them or if there's a particular session you're interested in, let me know and I'll do my best to cover it.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative