Mobile Meals of Toledo will host their 16th annual Great Chili Cookoff on Saturday, April 12, at the Stranahan Great Hall.
There will be competitions for corporate, amateur, media and restaurant. The event runs from noon until 5 p.m. with awards at 4 p.m.
* Taste a variety of award-winning chili
* Vote for your favorites for the People's Choice Award
* A celebrity panel of judges will award the Judge's Choice
* Chili Corporate Team Competition - Noon-4 p.m.
* Chili Amateur Team Competition - Noon-4 p.m.
* Chili Media Team Competition - Noon-2 p.m.
* Restaurant Competition - Noon-4 p.m.
* Salsa Tasting from Area Companies
Entertainment consists of music, chef demonstrations and the Black Swamp Cruisers' Classic Car Show. There will be food and beverages available, including Toft's Ice Cream!
If you've got a killer chili recipe, you have until March 28 to enter, with registration forms available for all categories here. If you just want to taste while supporting a terrific cause, mark April 12th on your calendar.
This is a fun and delicious event with 100% of the proceeds going to support Mobile Meals' Home Delivery program. Hope to see you there!