Saturday, October 03, 2009

#DAD09 - Hermain Cain

Herman Cain:

* last year, when I was here, you heard me recite the first part of the Declaration of Independence without a teleprompter...this year, I'll quote the second part, also without a teleprompter

* "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,..."

* two things - one thing we must do and one thing we must not do...

* callers to his radio show say it's difficult to talk to a liberal...so we must save the savable.

* how to differentiate between who is and is not savable? SIN principle:

S - if you're talking to a liberal and they 'shift' the subject (Bush got us into the war...);
I - 'ignore' the facts (how many are uninsured? 50 million, 47 million, or 30 million?);
N - name-call, they call you names (astroturf, unAmerican, war-crazy racist are names he's been called - and he's an African-American if you don't know him...maybe what they're trying to say is that I have a perfect tan.)

* if the liberal you're talking to does these things, probably unsavable.

* I'm crazy to these people...but as my granddad used to say: "I'm going to show you 'crazy'!" We're crazy about liberty, crazy about freedom and crazy about America!

* Just wait until 2010 when all those 'crazy' people show up at the polls.

* what we must NOT do ...

* in college I was a math and physics major ... remember that according to science, a bumblebee is not supposed to be able to fly...computer programs that evaluate the aerodynamics of bees conclude that they cannot fly...

* only 1 reason the bee flies - it's because the bee BELIEVES it can...

So never, never, never give up on taking back this country...I believe we are the greatest country in the world and we can continue to believe. We can take back our government!

("I believe I can fly" song playing as he leaves the stage...)

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative