Saturday, October 03, 2009

#DAD09 - preview

#DAD09 is the Twitter hash tag for Americans For Prosperity's Defending the American Dream Summit, so I'll be using that in my headlines today as I blog about the various speakers.

As I've done in the past, I'll take bullet-point notes during their speeches and then post when they're done. I'm not actually in the ballroom, but set up in 'bloggers row' with about 50 other bloggers from across the United States, who will come and go throughout the day.

Here's a partial list of the General Session speakers:

* Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House of Representatives
* Sen. Jim DeMint
* Larry Kudlow, CNBC and CEO of Kudlow and Co.
* Hugh Hewitt, radio host and best selling author
* Stephen Moore, Wall Street Journal
* John Fund, Wall Street Journal
* Herman Cain, radio host and Fox News contributor
* Ed Morrissey, HotAir.com (whom I had lunch with yesterday ...)
* Tracy Walsh, Patients United Now spokeswoman
* David Koch, Chairman AFP Foundation
* Tim PHillips, President of AFP Foundation
* Phil Kerpen, Director of Policy, AFP Foundation.

Speeches begin at 9 a.m., so stay tuned!

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative