Sunday, June 17, 2012

Main stream media has no right to lecture us!


There were a lot of great quotes and comments from so many people and speakers at this year's Right On Line, but I think my favorite is this one from Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit:

"When I hear a main stream media person lecture me or lecture any of us or say that we're #justablogger like Juan Williams did to Michelle Malkin this week, I want to just scream because they have no right to lecture us on decency or on the truth or on fact checking when they allow the amount of garbage they allow to go on their pages ...."

The quote occurs at the end of this video and his final words are drowned out by the applause of the attendees, but I hope you'll watch from the beginning so you get the full impact of why he is so right.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative