Friday, June 15, 2012

Right on Line 2012


I'm writing this post from several thousand feet as I fly out to Las Vegas for the annual Right On Line conference.

For those of you thinking this is a time to gamble and have fun, let me assure you that I will be working, covering all the events, speakers and sessions, as well as attending several of the break-outs. I'll be blogging about all of it.

So while I know I will have fun, this is not a vacation.

I'm grateful for the scholarship I received for my travel which allows me to attend. Americans for Prosperity does provide scholarships to bloggers and I know that several others from Ohio are recipients so I'm looking forward to Ohio having good representation for the two-day event.

Tonight, we'll see an advance screening of the movie Occupy Unmasked and hear from Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin.

Tomorrow it's Michelle Malkin (again), Hugh Hewitt, Roger Hedgecock, Scott Rasmussen, Jonah Goldberg, S.E. Cupp, Ann McElhinney, Dana Loesch and Rusty Humphries.

Check back often as I'll post my raw notes from their comments as soon as they finish speaking.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative